Ukrainian citizenship is governed by the Law on Citizenship of Ukraine and by the Constitution of Ukraine and is a legal bond between an individual and Ukraine.
Our experts will provide you will high quality support in acquiring Ukrainian citizenship based on your individual situation.
There are two ways to obtain Ukrainian citizenship:
– general procedure for obtaining citizenship (takes up to 1 year, may be reduced depending on the situation);
– accelerated procedure for obtaining citizenship (within 1 month) is possible if you have direct relatives – Ukrainian citizens, or previously held Ukrainian citizenship.
| Term of performance
||Cost of service|
|3-6 month||7000 hryvnia|
The price includes:
– preparation of necessary documents;
– representation of our client when submitting to the state authorities;
– official fee payment.
Grounds for acquisition of the citizenship of Ukraine:
– by birth;
– by origin;
– by admission to the citizenship of Ukraine;
– by restoration of the citizenship of Ukraine;
– on other grounds foreseen under the present Law;
– on grounds foreseen under the international agreements, the binding nature of which had been ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
The conditions of admission to the citizenship of Ukraine shall be:
– recognition of and compliance with the Constitution and laws of Ukraine;
– not holding foreign citizenship;
– continuous residence on legal grounds on the territory of Ukraine over the last 5 years;
– immigration permit;
– understanding or ability to conduct communications in the official language;
– legitimate source of income.
We need a power of attorney to our expert to start the work.
For more information:
Tel/fax (044) 248-75-69
Kyivstar (097) 899-96-12
MTS (066) 400-18-72
Life (093) 869-10-44
Best regards, firm “Vizantiia”