Foreigners and stateless persons who arrived in Ukraine on legal grounds can temporarily stay in the country having their passport documents registered in the order established by the Ukrainian Law (Rules of Entry of Foreigners to Ukraine, their Departure and Transit Travel via the Territory of the Country).
Foreigners and stateless persons should register their passport documents at the state border crossing point, entering information about a foreigner or stateless person and their passport data to the appropriate register.
The term of stay of foreigners and stateless persons in Ukraine is established by the legislation of Ukraine (without registration in the Department of Citizenship, Immigration and Registration OVIR):
– for foreigners and stateless persons from countries with visa regime for the period of permission for entry under visa, but not more than for 90 days per 180 days, if another period is not set by the international treaty of Ukraine;
– for foreigners and stateless persons from countries without visa regime – for the maximum period of 90 days per 180 days, if another period is not set by the international treaty of Ukraine.
Our specialists provide high quality support with registration of foreigners in the Department of Citizenship, Immigration and Registration (OVIR). We will take the time to understand your needs and answer all your questions, save your time and nerves from endless lines in State Authorities.
|Registration period||Cost of service|
|3-5 working days||1200 hryvnia|
|10 working days|| 1000 hryvnia
The price includes:
– preparation of statement and set of necessary documents for extension of stay in Ukraine;
– official extension fees payment;
– alien registration receipt card.
– foreigner’s passport document;
– documents from a receiving party (a full list with comments is provided by our specialists);
– certified power of attorney to represent your interests (extra charge).
Foreigners and stateless persons can be exempted from their passport registration on a basis of an international treaty of Ukraine.
If a foreigner plans to stay in Ukraine for a period longer than 90 days they must register their residence time in local OVIR. Failure to perform the registration procedure in due time imposes penalties.
Foreigners and stateless persons lawfully residing in the territory of Ukraine may receive extension for the period of their stay under legitimate reasons. The documents on the extension of stay in Ukraine are issued on the basis of written applications by the foreigners and stateless persons and the host to be submitted no earlier than 10 working days and no later than 3 working days prior to the expiration of the term of their stay in Ukraine.
For more information:
Tel/fax (044) 248-75-69
Kyivstar (097) 899-96-12
MTS (066) 400-18-72
Life (093) 869-10-44
Best regards, firm “Vizantiia”